Discover something more…
An alternative way to socialise – NO small talk, no drugs or alcohol, just the highs of altered states of consciousness, deep self-exploration, and radically honest communication.
Weekly drop-ins – pay what you can afford
Come home to yourself, and a community of like-minded explorers, every Friday night 7 – 9:30pm at the Anahata Centre in Brighton.
Do you have a feeling that there is ‘something more’ than this mundane life and wish to access deeper realms of consciousness?
Do you wish for more awareness of the subtle levels of consciousness – telepathy, psychic vision, healing, intuition, empathy, 6th sense, the dreamworld?
These adventures in consciousness will inspire you to:
- learn ancient technologies for healing and transformation.
- discover the amazing mind-body that you are.
- access the non-physical aspects of experience.
- extend your capabilities beyond the 10%.
- explore beyond the 5 senses.
- understand how energy works and how to use it.
- answer the big life questions – why am I here, what is my purpose?
- gain more control over your life and your everyday experience.
- be radical, be brave, be seen, and be heard.
Each week I will offer a different event or workshop, possibly something from the following list.
Dip in to the aspects of this work that interest you and avoid the parts that don’t. Although you’ll probably find it difficult to stay away!
- Wheel of the year and full moon rituals
- Magickal practice – spell craft
- The 4 elements
- Sex magick
- Hands-on Healing
- Qabalah/Tree of Life
- Divine evocation/demonic evocation
- Radical honesty circles
- Rage workshops
- Singing, chanting, speaking in tongues, intoning
- Intuitive movement – dance your shadows
- Merkabah meditation
- Time travel